Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello, From Dubuque!

Hi, all! This is just a quick post to let you know that everything is going great! Our apartment is starting to feel more like a home for us every day, but the transition is still difficult at times. We are so thankful for this opportunity, and can hardly wait for Christian to start school. God is so good, and he is so faithful. We have found a great friend in Lauren Ashby (Christian's admissions counselor), and she has been such a blessing to us. We are so thankful for all of your prayers, and ask that you continue to pray for us, that we might be able to really settle and that Dubuque would continue to become more of a home for us. Also, that I would be able to find a job here at the end of next week (when I will officially be starting the "job hunt"). Blessings to all, and we will be posting again VERY shortly. (I just forgot our camera to upload pics... so... I'm waiting to write a for real post. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

"Whom have (we) in heaven but You? And besides you (we) desire nothing on earth. (Our) flesh and (our) hearts may fail, but God is the strength of (our) hearts, and (our) portion forever."
~Psalm 73:25-26
 

All of Life's Joys | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates